06 May 2009

I Can Guess That In Two Notes!

I got one of those Hallmark cards that play music for my recent 32d birthday. It plays "Super Freak" by Rick James. Abby Jane has lately taken to playing "Name That Tune" with it -- she opens it long enough to listen to a few words (during which time you are supposed to sing and/or dance), and then snaps it shut (at which point you are supposed to act shocked and make a face). As if the game weren't great enough as it is, this little girl jamming out to Super Freak is truly hilarious. Thanks for the card, LL!

I should add, however, that sometimes when she opens the card, and I start singing, she just shakes her head and looks at me with such a dour expression. If she could, she would say, "Really, Mother. Have you no dignity remaining?"

No comments: