29 June 2007

Ah, Lingerie

It's official, I am as big as a house, and I can't believe my belly is going to get even bigger (a LOT bigger)!!! On the advice of the new physical therapist (I like her), I bought one of those maternity belts to help hold up the bulk, because my lower back was starting to ache from the weight. It does feel better, but I rather wonder how many more undignified pieces of underclothing I'm going to be asked to endure. When the baby weight (mostly) comes off, I'm going on a La Perla spree -- D, be warned.

I love watching Wimbledon. Really only the men, or any women's match where neither of the competitors grunts like a stuck boar with every stroke. I do miss Pete Sampras, though. One of these years, I'm going to attend Wimbledon in person. This year, I'm also envious of the crowd of Brits -- they're wearing jackets and shawls, while here of course it's been stifling lately. Today it's not, I must admit -- in fact, it's grey and cloudy and only 70 degrees; the kind of weather perfect for a nap but not much else (and I've already checked that off the day's to-do list).

I think it's tea-time. Because of my earlier nap, I missed second breakfast. :)

1 comment:

The Comers said...

you'll get more huge than you ever thought possible. in fact, i'll send you a photo---NOT TO BE SHARED---of my the night before my section with AM. trust me, it's crazy how big your belly will get.