22 September 2008

I'd Like To Put HER On A Liquid Diet

We had a sitter all day yesterday (from noon til about 8:30). The woman did not feed my child any solid food all day except for a handful of Cheerios. I wrote down, and also told her, that Abby usually eats two jars of food at lunch and dinner, plus crunchies like Cheerios, if I can't take the time to make her finger food. She said that Abby 'just didn't want it.' My baby girl is like me -- she never met a meal she didn't want. I was so livid, I had to wait in the car when we got home and let D pay and get rid of the sitter. As if that wasn't bad enough, this person charges $2 - $3 more an hour than most on sittercity.com, ostensibly because she's so experienced. I wanted to throttle her. And, of course, we were up in the middle of the night with the baby because she was hungry.

No comments: