16 July 2007

Happy Anniversary to us!


Saturday was our first wedding anniversary, and despite everything we've been through lately and the resulting need to rethink our original plan to travel for a weekend to celebrate, we had a really wonderful, brilliant, lovey-dovey time. It was perfect, like so much of being married to my darling is!
Among other delights, we had a fabulous dinner at Tio Pepe's, a Spanish bastion in Baltimore (although Baby almost made me faint in the middle of dinner, which would have been memorable but not in the way I was looking for), and Dave went to see the Harry Potter movie with me while I watched his new Cal Ripken highlight DVD with him! We hung out by the pool together, watched our wedding video, and talked about our relationship, past and future.
I am so lucky to be married to such a wonderful man, and one whose company I endlessly enjoy (even when he is teasing me, which is often). At last!!!

No comments: